This project is perfect if you’re looking for a creative and personalized way to showcase signature drinks at your wedding. With just a few simple materials and some creativity, you can make a beautiful and unique sign that will be the perfect addition to your wedding decor. Not only will it add a personal touch to your special day, but it will also help guests quickly locate and enjoy your signature drinks. So, let’s get started and create a beautiful signature drink wedding sign that will impress your guests and make your big day even more special!
This project uses Cricut’s Print Then Cut feature. You’ll need an inkjet printer and printable sticker paper to make the cocktail images used in this tutorial. Creative Fabrica has a wide variety of pre-designed watercolor signature beverage images. For this project, I used a watercolor Cosmopolitan and Moscow Mule image. You’ll also need a sign blank to place the vinyl lettering and beverage stickers. We used these 8 x 10 acrylic sign blanks arches.
- Design the text for your Signature Drink sign in Cricut Design Space. Add a slight offset to thinner fonts to make the vinyl weeding process easier.
- Upload the images for your signature drinks and set the operation type to Print Then Cut.
- Attach unwelded words.
- Select Make it and follow the prompts in Design Space. When printing the signature drink stickers, be sure to select add bleed in Design Space. This will give you a clean cut around the drink images.
- Remove the paper masking from your acrylic sign blank.
- Weed the vinyl letters and place the transfer tape over the letters.
- Carefully add the lettering to your acrylic sign blank. Then, add the signature drink stickers to the sign.
- Insert the sign stands to the bottom of the acrylic sign blank.
If you need some inspiration on what signature drinks to serve at your wedding, we think you’ll love this article: 45 Signature Cocktail & Mocktail Ideas.